About ExitGuide

What?

Our mission is to change how small businesses owners transition their businesses.

Why?

Less than 20% of small businesses put up for sale actually sell and there is no clear & cost effective solution for the other +80% of the market. Many small business owners may not know where to start when developing a plan to exit their business yet 78% believe they will sell their business to fund retirement.

How?

ExitGuide streamlines the process of developing custom exit plans ranging from selling to a 3rd party, management buyout, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, succession planning, asset purchases and dissolution. ExitGuide then connects owners to expert resources virtually, making the entire process more efficient and affordable.

Who?

Eric Grafstrom founder and CEO

Seasoned start up CxO including COO at Xobni / CEO at TalentShare / COO at Owl Camera. He has also lead several companies through selling to a 3rd party, asset purchase agreements, liquidations, dissolutions and foreclosures. Eric began his career as the first person to sell webcasting at AudioNet which became broadcast.com and was later acquired by Yahoo! and Eric worked for Yahoo! in London and California where he spent 16 years working in Silicon Valley before relocating to Austin and starting ExitGuide.

Eric started ExitGuide to change how all small businesses transition because less than 20% of small businesses put up for sale actually sell and there is no clear & cost effective solution for the other +80% of the market. Most small business owners do not know where to start when developing a plan to exit their business yet 78% believe they will sell their business to fund retirement. Over the next 15 years, baby boomers in the U.S. that own a small business will need to transition over $10 trillion worth of assets and value, accelerating the need for ExitGuide.

Where?



ExitGuide is located in Austin, Texas

Get in touch: info@exit.guide